Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Tour Begins

I've got a lot of appearances on my plate for the summer, to promote the re-release of The Trainer, Book Three in the Marketplace Series. Here's a few places you can catch me this summer - and yes, I'll have books for sale!

Saturday, June 4th 
New York City
ClubFEM, a social cub for dominant women and submissive men, is inviting me to tea. In return, I'll present my workshop For Your Own Good: Using Punishment in Your S/M Relationships. Contact the Club if you're interested in attending.

Friday, June 17th
New York City
Lesbian Sex Mafia
I'll be presenting my interactive flirting workshop, "Tell Me What You Want, What You Really Really Want" at LSM this month. LSM meets at the LGBT Center, 208 West 13th from 8-10p.m.

Thursday-Sunday, June 23-26
Maryland
Fusion
Fans and friends have begged me for years to set aside my dislike for camping in order to attend a Dark Odyssey event. This summer, I'll try out Fusion, presenting a few workshops and doing a reading. Perhaps it'll even be around a campfire!

July 1-4
New Jersey
TESFest
This year marks the 40th anniversary of The Eulenspiegel Society, or TES, as it's known today. TES was the first SM club I ever investigated, and I'm proud to be part of this important anniversary event.

So, if you're a sissy maid, a kinky outdoors-type, a leatherwoman, or an out and proud sadomasochist, I hope to run into you at an event in June. As usual, I'll have books for sale, and you are welcome to bring your well-loved copies to these events for an autograph as well.

No comments: