Monday, August 29, 2011

Readings and More in Las Vegas


As I mentioned in my previous post, I'll be in Las Vegas for the Erotic Authors Association Conference. I've also added two readings to my schedule, and I hope that fans in Sin City will join me!
First, my friend and fellow author Rachel Kramer Bussel is co-hosting a an erotic open mic at the Erotic Heritage Museum on Friday, September 9th at 7:00 p.m. I'm joining her, as well as other authors from the conference and local writers for what promises to be a very steamy evening!

Then on Saturday the 10th,  I'll be stopping by PT's Pub (where the Sin City munch is held) for a reading that is free and open to all. PT's Pub is located in the Sahara Pavilion Complex in the Sahara Pavilion Complex 4604 Sahara (near Decatur). Doors will open at 6:30 and the reading will begin at 7:00. I'll have books available for sale, and you can bring your well-loved copies for autographs, too! 

I also hope you'll join me at this great conference. I'll be on a panel about “writing queer” and teaching a class on – what else? – the challenges of writing a series. 

See you in Vegas, Baby!

No comments: